Safety Watch Co-Op
In today's fast paced work environment it has become necessary to
have a safety professional oversee the workforce in business and industry.
Management wants to ensure that safety compliance is met. Moreover, it is a
necessary part of keeping employees safe and preventing accidents.
Some have elected to hire a full time safety manager while others have chosen
to employ a safety consultant.
Safety Watch has a new idea to save you time and
money. A safety co-op!
We have the safety personnel you need to provide
safety training and safety compliance services for a fraction of the cost of
hiring a full time safety manager, or a consultant that you may see once or
How does the Safety Co-Op save you money? Like any other co-op, Safety Watch
Co-Op spreads the cost over many facilities that we provide services
for, and is able to keep
your costs down! If you purchased the required training aids and equipment
for just your facility it would cost much more!
- Safety Consulting and Training onsite at your location & convenience.
- Safety personnel dedicated to your workplace and your staff. We do
not "mix" our staff to cover sites they are not familiar with.
- No need to interview multiple candidates for a "job" and no need to pay
benefits, etc. for a full time safety manager.
- Our "one call" system for any questions, concerns, updates, problems
that you may encounter in the workplace that needs our attention.
- We provide a regular presence (based on your needs) at your facility to
ensure safety compliance among your staff.
- Assistance in writing your site-specific safety policies that are vital to compliance
with OSHA regulations.
- Emergency preparedness procedures developed and deployed site-specific
for your facility.
- Start and maintain your safety committee for your workplace and apply
for your discount on Workman's Comp Insurance (PA and where applicable)
- Oversight by a Safety & Health
Professional with experience as an OSHA compliance officer.
- Primarily, we strive to make your facility a safe workplace that
complies with OSHA and other standards.
Some Facilities we have helped
- Medical / Dental Offices
- General Offices
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Aircraft Hangar and Maintenance Facilities
- Precast Concrete Manufacturers
- Construction Companies
- Food Manufacturers
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair Facilities
- Railroad Services
- Shipyard Facilities
Safety Watch offers a variety of safety training for your facility.
We provide onsite safety training and computer-based training programs, covering
OSHA 1910 and 1926 regulations and compliance. Our training is based on the
needs of your facility. If you are a member of our
safety co-op, this is
included in our services. If you simply need training provided without being a
safety co-op member we welcome you to our training services by providing a free
consultation with your management, safety committee or other representatives to
determine your needs.
Onsite Training Programs
Computer Based Training Programs
Available through our
training partners, these programs are comprehensive and cover a wide array of
topics. All meet & exceed OSHA compliance. OSHA Outreach & Certificate Programs
are recognized and the student is issued a certificate upon completion.
OSHA 10 and 30
Programs (Asbestos, Lead,
Safety and Health Fundamentals
"We Come to You"SM
- We provide our safety & emergency response training and consulting
services on-site at your location!